Auction Format: Timed Auction
Vehicle Online Auction Closing 12 October 2023
Presented by: RS Auctioneers PTY (Ltd) 2
Contact No: 0823744388
Email: [email protected]
Start: 2023-08-21 12:48
End: 2023-10-12 14:00
Tax Rate on Fees: ,00%
USED VEHICLES - PRIVATE, REPO AND DECEASED ESTATE
BID AMOUNT ON PLATFORM EXCLUDES 15 % VAT AND ADMIN FEE
THE RESERVE PRICE OF EACH LOT IS DISPLAYED ABOVE THE
BID PRICE OR AMOUNT AND EXCLUDE VAT.
DO NOT BID IF YOUR BID DEPENDS ON APPLICATIONS
FOR FINANCE! PAY CASH OR EFT
RUNNERS AND NON-RUNNERS
VAT ON ALL LOTS EXCEPT WHEN INDICATED "NO VAT" UNDER LOT DESCRIPTION
ADMINISTRATION (DOCUMENTATION) FEE R2 200-00 PLUS VAT ON EVERY LOT
LOTS ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION
LOTS CAN BE SOLD AND WITHDRAWN FROM THE AUCTION BEFORE CLOSING DATE AND TIME
SEE SUMMARY OF CONDITIONS BELOW AND FULL RULES OF AUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS UNDER DOCUMENTS MENU
Contact: Reuben Saayman 0823744388 [email protected]
Shawn Saayman 0828281708 Suzette Saayman 0824113419 [email protected]
AUCTION TYPE: ONLINE (TIMED SEQUENTIAL CLOSING ON 31 AUGUST FROM 16H00 WITH A TWO MINUTE INTERVAL RULE)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE / AUCTION PROCEDURE
1. Read full details of Rules of Auction / Terms and Conditions /
Special Conditions of Sale / Vehicle Condition Reports under
Documents Tab on Website and Online Platform.
2. By registering/bidding bidders acknowledge and accept all Rules of
Auction and Procedure of Auction/ bidding. FICA documents compulsory.
3. A person who attends the live auction to bid or intends to bid online
on behalf of any individual / juristic person, as a bidder / purchaser,
the following details of the individual / juristic person / entity must
be provided: Identity document, residential address, business entity
registration vat number (if applicable), phone number, email address,
physical address, proof of address and signed resolution to act on
behalf of an individual or juristic person.
4. By placing a bid, bidders warrant that they have the ability and the
intention to proceed with the Purchase of the goods and/or lots.
5. By bidding, bidders confirm that they accept the condition of the goods
as described “as is” in the lots and no bid will be cancelled or payment
refunded after auction. All goods are sold without a “duty to repair”.
5. The purpose of the Vehicle Condition Report is to supply
information based on an audio-visual and observational inspection
of the vehicle and functional check points of components and accessories.
6. If a vehicle is sold with a road worthy certificate, it will be indicated
under the specific lot's detail and documents menu.
7. Delivery / collection point – Bloemfontein.
8. Vehicles are sold subject to a reserve price unless a no reserve is indicated.
9. Confirmation period – Seller must confirm/accept/decline/negotiate
bid amount placed within 24 hours.
10. LOTS CAN BE SOLD AND WITHDRAWN FROM THE AUCTION BEFORE CLOSING
DATE AND TIME
11. Payment – purchases must be paid within 24 hours after auction closed.
DISCLAIMER: The purpose of the Vehicle Condition Report is to supply information based on an audio-visual and observational inspection of the vehicle and functional check points of components and accessories. The purpose is not to define or clarify faulty components, defects or damages in detail. The statement of conditions is merely an individual opinion of the person inspecting the vehicle and compiling the report. RS Auctioneers does not guarantee any statement of condition and is not liable for any concealed and/or hidden defects (“patent” or “latent”). When bidders register and start to bid, they have accepted and agreed to all Terms and Conditions of Sale and familiarized them with the condition of the said vehicle. This report may only be used for the purpose of the auction and during the auction time-period, by RS Auctioneers.
|Document Type||Document Name||Description||Download Document|
|Terms & Conditions||SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE PROCEDURE AND ABSTRACT FROM FULL RULES FOR VEHICLE AUCTION 31 AUGUST.pdf|
|Additional Document||C GENERAL RULES OF AUCTION.pdf|